Tuesday 29 July 2008

Turned a new leaf

Yesterday, after finally receiving a nice bonus from my previous employer, I went to my local Apple dealer and got myself a shiny new machine. After my PowerBook died on me, I tried to use my iPod Touch as the web browser for the living room. However, due to some limitations of both the hardware and some web sites, I decided to treat myself to a new MacBook Pro.
And after receiving my final paycheck from my previous employer, I went ahead and bought the 2.5 GHz, 4GB Ram MacBook Pro, together with a time capsule for my backups and a new wireless mouse. I now can browse the web again while watching a movie.

This is so much more enjoyable than sitting in the attic with my Mac Pro and missing the ins and outs of the series my wife follows on TV.

Zaaf

No comments: