Monday 18 August 2008

No iPhone for me

Lately, I've been looking more and more seriously at the iPhone. T-Mobile started carrying it on the 11th of July and its subscription fees are not so horrendous as to make it improbable for me to even consider it. Switching to the iPhone would make me pay roughly twice as much on a monthly basis as my current T-Mobile subscription, which is steep, but then again, I plan to use the data access a lot more with the iPhone than compared with my current phone.

However, a short trip to the T-Mobile store confirmed that I have to wait until my subscription ends before I'm allowed to pay T-Mobile more money on a monthly basis. And since my subscription ends somewhere in 2010 this means no iPhone for me. The bright side of this is of course that all the current 3G-issues plaguing the iPhone will be solved, presumably to be replaced by new issues for new features.

So no iPhone for me (for now),

Zaaf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Buying an iPod Touch and the cheapest mobile you can find gives the same functionality as the iPhone (OK, without GPS...) and is much cheaper.

And I won't go into what I think of the iPhone here ;)