Monday 10 March 2008

Hit me on my iPod!

Last Friday I bought myself an 32GB iPod Touch. My main plan is to use it as a calendar application which also can play video and audio. It's a great little gadget for almost everything and the more I use it, the more Iike it. Even the keyboard is not as bad as I was made to believe by keyboard junkies. case in point is this blog post which is typed entirely on the onscreen keyboard of the iPod. The only thing that I don't like is the iPod app. First off all it feels like a klunky app. And it doesn't shuffle albums. And it can only play songs in album order when the are started from an album. Even the order of playlists is changed to alphabetical. And lyrics are shown centred regardless of the formatting in iTunes. And podcast shownotes are not shown at all. And it is stupid that I have to unlock, select the audio app, select the "now playing" button and press "pause" before a song is paused. But apart from that, I really like it.

So for me the iPod Touch is a success except for the iPod part,

Zaaf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In other words, it's a dirty word! ;)